To help initiate, develop, and support 50 ‘serving others forward together’ teams in 2013.
- Small groups foster participation and support collaboration.
Demonstrate Catholic cheerfulness and joy in Christ and our world.
- Become the primary resource for serving ideas / examples; connecting people to serve and be served.
Inspire at least one non-practicing Catholic, per SOFT group / year.
- Initiate the discernment process by example. Welcome and invite those who are questioning / seeking.
Build a “achievement structure”, one block at a time, of ‘service’ stories/deeds.
- To demonstrate “we are effective” to our members and the world.
Expand the movement nationwide; then world-wide.
- Follow Jesus’ mission to “serve others; love your neighbor”.
- Build a community of raving fans talking about the movement.